Ikore, meaning “harvest” in the Yoruba language, is an international development organization, proffering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development.
- You are passionate about improving the lives of the rural poor, believe that smallholder farmers should participate effectively in market systems.
- You are a self-starter and not afraid to learn
- You enjoy a challenge and are open to different ideas and working in a collaborative environment.
- Provide support to rural SMEs in fine-tuning their strategy
- The roles require a working knowledge of the Nigeria Agribusiness space
- Be prepared to tackle new challenges and ultimately push the sector towards a better practice.
- Contribute to project Planning and business development to ensure that technical aspects are well integrated into broader project goals
- Participate in strategy and business development
- Deliver high-quality marketing and sales strategy support
- Provide content for the blog and other media platforms
- MBA candidates seeking for internship positions, recent graduates or interns with Degree in Engineering, Sciences, business or other related fields Working experience in Startup/engineering firm is desirable but not compulsory
- Less than 28 years of age
- Highly entrepreneurial
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of leading and managing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Analytic problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
- Primary and secondary market research skills desired
- Fundraising skill
- Stakeholder and Partnership Management Skill
- Social Media Skills
- Sense of Humor
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.