Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
- This position reports functionally to the ISS System Engineering Manager and operationally to the ISS Senior Services Project Manager (plus reporting line in region, TBC).
- With additional responsibility for regional technical output across the internal product companies, external partners and/or engineering service resources and interfacing with ISS engineering managers of Production enhancement, for the controlled title endorsement of activities for FEED, ITO or OTR business purposes:
- Delivery of System architecture design activity through FEED, ITO or OTR business streams.
- Delivery of System asset and product OEM technical integrity surveys, refurbishment scope definition and refurbishment program execution.
- Product intervention, inspection, maintenance and repair strategy. System assembly and Integration testing program.
- Product and system operational documentation. Delivery of System design architecture, analysis, verification & validation activities.
- Technical leadership of System engineering integrated plan.
- Technical leadership of work pack definition with product companies, partners or 3rd parties.
- Technical leadership of system documentation & deliverables e.g MDR, MEL, SoS. Leadership of technical risk management and mitigation plans for system architecture.
- Ownership of engineering budget, progress and management of change process across architecture.
- Ownership of design process management activities for design architecture. Approval of technical review actions, minutes & closure responses.
- Ownership of progress and earned value of system & product resources delivering solutions.
- Ownership of execution & on time delivery of the solution from engagement with product companies, partners or 3rd parties performing activities.
- Establish cost analysis based on tasks and milestones to manage earned value of consumed engineering effort on activities for system design.
- Technical leadership of configuration control of system architecture & subsystems that optimize cost, schedule and resource needs.
- Leadership of engineering personnel to resolve technical challenges.
- Support of technology qualification plans (TQP) for system architecture across product companies, partners or 3rd parties in delivery of the system solution.
- Engagement with external regulatory bodies & forums to influence and anticipate design guidelines relevant to Production life extension solutions. (e.g OGA, NOPSEMA, ICOTA, API)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Highly experienced in products for production life extension with extensive breadth and depth of domain.
- Ability to effectively lead technical teams in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of design process management required to deliver integrated system solutions.
- Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of outcome based commercial models.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Detailed working experience of Light Well Intervention system, product knowledge, operational and/or service support