Candidate must have experience in the insurance industry
Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits.
May ascertain premium rates required and cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
· Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
· Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
· Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
· Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
· Must have relevant degree
· Must have experience in the insurance industry
· Must have 2-10 years’ experience