We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Instructor/Technical Assistant to provide training to youth on mobile phone, tablet and laptop repairs. The training will help the trained youth develop skills that will make them able to carry out phone and laptop repairs. Trainings will commence within this month - October.
Instructors/Assistants must be very knowledgeable in either of mobile phone and laptop repair (if knowledgeable in both, this is a plus). Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain the theoretical subjects in a clear and interesting way.
The goal is to impart skills and knowledge to the trainees so they understand the concepts around repair of the devices and can carry out the repairs independently.
- Provide theoretical training on mobile phone and laptop repairs to assembled trainees using presented curriculum
- Provide practical training on mobile phone and laptop repairs to assembled trainees using presented curriculum
- Co-ordinate classes, ensuring order
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- At least HND in a technical related field
- Practical experience with mobile phone and laptop repair
- Ability to communicate concepts clearly as a trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in mobile phone and laptop repair
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Degree in a relevant technical field
- Related technical certification is a strong asset