- Teach students the basic science and mathematics behind computers and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach students how to write computer programs and algorithms.
- Teach students Robotics and the science and engineering behind assigned topics.
- Create lesson plans and projects designed to enhance learning.
- All other duties as may be assigned by the Head Instructor.
- A minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Must have an excellent command of English grammar.
- Experience in a variety of technical disciplines, such as web design, data management or administration, software development, and/or programming in several computer languages etc.
- Familiarity with new and emerging technologies.
- A passion for learning about and applying innovative technologies, and the desire to contribute to training others.
- Prior experience teaching and/or tutoring would be an advantage.
- Additionally, we seek an individual with the following personal skills:
- Aptitude for technology-oriented solutions.
- Analytic problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, time, and task management skills.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Strong work ethic and taking personal initiative.
- Ability to work across teams.
- If your qualifications and skills match our desired profile, kindly send your Cover Letter and CV “Application to Instructor Position.” Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is identified.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.