An esteemed organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Must be able to teach both English and Mathematics
- Must be conversant with SAT, TOEFL, IELTS and GRE Curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule to accommodate demanding clients
- Applicants must be willing to travel outside/within Lagos to tutor our client/s
- Ability to use technological tools (E-Learning Tools) to enhance teaching quality and reach would be an added advantage.
- STARTING SALARY: N70,000 - N100,000 (For the first three (3) months of probation)