Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Assure timely communication of status and plans between Project and Functional Management.
- Support Offshore Area Operations Lead as necessary during actual execution phase
- Coordinate the planning, completion and assurance of contract and procurement packages required for execution of the subsea equipment installation scope of work including the development of specific sections of contractual documentation.
- Support subsea team members in the development of fit-for-purpose designs that facilitate optimized installation and intervention activities.
- Provide support during the Subsea design assurance review process.
- Ensure the delivery of quality engineering documents and procured materials to meet the construction schedule.
- 10+ years’ experience in construction or offshore installation support of oil and gas industry
- BS or Master’s in Engineering
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction and installation (diver and diverless) of subsea equipment associated with the oil / gas industry including structures installation, pipeline tie-ins, umbilical’s installation, stabilization and precommissioning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, ability to achieve milestones, work collaboratively and manage a team of package engineers.