CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real estate development organization. The company's objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
- Responsible for all IT record keeping and reporting group-wide
- Collate current and relevant data for subsequent upload on the company’s website in conjunction with relevant business units.
- Prepare and send IT newsletters to Staff on IT tools usage and management issues.
- Assist in the Installation and upgrade of approved and relevant software and hardware for Staff use.
- Configure IT tools for new hires immediately they are provided.
- Resolve IT-related issues for all internal clients.
- Quarterly maintenance of all IT.
- Manage and monitor the company’s network and its entire infrastructure such as LAN, internet connections, outlook mail system, printers etc.
- Take pictures of construction work progress on all sites and update same on the company’s website.
- Assist in the establishment and management of an internationally benchmarked website
- Identify, Analyze and correct IT problems and deficiencies.
Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policies organization-wide
- Information Technology Procedures Manuals
- Standards including work papers, file set up, letters, spreadsheets, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the IT Supervisor and Head, Shared Services.
Performance Area Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Information Technology Not more than 5% of internet downtime witnessed at the Head office and sites on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring that 80% of IT related queries received are resolved promptly.
- Not less than 80% of successful 3rd party hardware repairs carried out promptly
- Effective quarterly maintenance of all company IT tools
- Effective maintenance of payment and purchase template
Key Skills and Competencies
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong IT knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualification/ Person Specification
- BSc, HND in any related course
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in ICT
- Excellent command of the English language
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.