- Scrutinize approve and maintain relationship with software vendors and tech companies.
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance;
- Coordinate priorities between the IT department and other departments
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, networks and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain, hardware, software, office networks and systems across branches.
- B.Sc., HND in Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Communication Technology will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification will be added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years Years of experience (banking sector)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally