African Themes Limited is a management, economic and financial consulting firm, which assembles in one organization distinguished specialists in economics, accounting, business management, information technology, communication, finance and public policy.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- B.Sc in Information Technology or a related field
- Must be conversant with Lagos Metropolis, hardworking, ambitious and fluent in English and below 30 years of age.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.