- Engage in system / application testing to ensure they meet agreed system requirements.
- Monitor the outcome of IT End-of -Day / Month activities.
- Carryout investigation of system incidents.
- Engage in application certification, implementation and due diligence.
- Attend to the Board Audit Committee & IT Steering Committee enquiries.
- Prepare reports of significant findings to the Board Audit Committee.
- Attend to regulatory, external auditors & law enforcement inquiries.
- Represent the Bank in Change Management Committee and also review results of approved changes.
- Engage in User Acceptance Test (UAT) for both in-house developed and off the shelf applications.
- Monitor the review of logs and vulnerability on the network.
- Minimum of first degree and relevant professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, ISACA, or other IT certifications are added advantage.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Bank structure, operations, policies and procedures.