Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities, and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
- Partake in technical design reviews, integration, testing, and documentation work
- Responsible for the technical advisory to research teams
- Update, sustain and administer a high level of security for in-house security infrastructures
- Run vulnerability valuation and fizzing of protocols, hardware, and software
- Apply system security engineering principles to deliver real solutions premeditated to enhance the security position
- Identify threats and develop suitable defense measures, evaluate system changes for security implications, and recommend enhancements, research, and draft cybersecurity white papers, and provide first-class support to the cybersecurity operations staff for resolving difficult cybersecurity issues
- Write Risk Management Framework (RMF)-based policies and procedures, and develop comprehensive cyber security processes to contain implementation
- Manage and lead security incident response efforts
- Configure Windows and Linux host-based security as well as network and cloud-based security systems
- Support with the installation and configuration of network security architectures, including firewalls, router ACLs (Access Control Lists), web content filters and Demilitarized Zones (DMZ)
- Observe and respond to Intrusion Detection System (IDS) cues and anti-virus alerts.
- Relevant work experience identifying threats and developing appropriate protection measures
- Ability to review system changes for security implications and recommending improvements
- Understanding cyber security methodologies
- Proficient in Java, Net, C++, Python, bash, power shell
- Good team player, self-confident, motivated, and independent
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering/science preferred
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.