- Provide consultancy services – PCI DSS and ISO Standards (ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO22301, ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO2000 and others) implementation to clients in Nigeria. You will work on client’s sites and from home in most cases. You will own your car and be able to travel across Nigeria.
- Be a self-starter requiring little supervision to complete tasks independently, curious, fast moving pace, self-developer, exhibit interest in learning new technologies.
- Have the ability to constructively challenge and question.
- Have the ability to work in a fast pace, challenging, dynamic and demanding environment with changing priorities.
- Be able to implement/install – Firewalls, VPN, Active Directory, Routers, Servers, Multifactor Authentication, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), File Integrity Monitor (FIM), Security Incident Event Monitoring (SIEM), Anti-virus solution, NAC and, Vulnerability and Penetration Testing.
- Able to demonstrate proven experience in information security or IT audit and have high-level knowledge of audit and information security principles, practices and procedures and their application within a large business.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Information Security and ISO Standard Compliance Auditor
- Develop, maintain and deliver an Information Security audit schedule that considers goals and appropriate security priorities.
- Follow up on outstanding audit points and ensure that they are actioned in a timely manner.
- Experience working in a banking or financial organization would be beneficial.
- Preferred professional certification includes: CCNP, CISSP, SSCP, CEH, GIAC, Security+, OSCP - Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science. A 2:1 degree preferred, in addition to a Master Degree.
- If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV, Covering Letter, 2 contactable references before 28th February. 2019.
- Salary increase can be negotiated based on experience and skill set.