- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Handling social media, and digital content marketing.
- Maintains information technology strategies.
- Manages staff.
- Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by designing and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Identifies problems.
- Evaluates trends.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND QUALITIES:
- Bachelor degree or master's degree in computing-related fields.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, and digital literature.
- Experience in website architecture and management.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to use Office productivity tools and software packages.
- Ability to predict and quickly adapt to change.
- Technical management.
- Technical understanding.
Since a job description cannot be exhaustive; the ICT Officer may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.