Fadac Resources - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and infrastructure.
- Plan, layout, install and repair a wide variety of complex electrical equipment including automatic machine and process controls, control centers and panels, relays, circuit breakers, electronic controls, tape actuated controls and other equipment involving tube or transistor circuits.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts and adjustments
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and materials handling equipment in performing duties.
- Maintain decorum and follow GMP & GHP rules in plant.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and plant facilities including air compressors, DG, Transformer.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience of Industrial exposure
- Candidates with exposure of printing and packaging will be added advantage
- Must have strong understanding of PLC and Electronic control.
- Candidates must be physically fit