A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Familiar with the opening of form M Application to import including other related certificates like PC, SONCAP etc.
- Handling timely order execution & documentation like Pre & Post shipment documents.
- Familiar with managing customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Liaising with accredited clearing agent for the clearing of good at destination Apapa, Tin can island
- Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment
- Administering import procedures and documentation and effective liaison with Nigerian Customs / Logistics.
- Familiar with the renewal of relevant licenses for all company imported listed items should be conversant to the procedures
- To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report PAAR and rotation number are allotted.
- To prepare the daily progress report and send to the HOD before the close of the business.
- Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by superior officers.
- A Bachelors degree in any discipline Degree. Master Degree is a Plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a Clearing & Forwarding Company in Nigeria.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for imports. Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, Banks, shipping companies and Terminals.
- Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
- Must have knowledge of the customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
- Mastery of the Internet for Business Purposes.
- Pleasant Personality and Ability