The Immigration Business Development Specialist is responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Their main role is to ensure the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
The Immigration Business Development Specialistis responsible for providing the client with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation to migrate internationally and how to complete this process smoothly.
The Immigration Business Development Specialist must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must oversee all aspects of the Immigration Service
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must interview all clients and deal with all and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must be able to help the client to obtain Visas and other documentation required.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
Key skills and qualifications of an Immigration Consultant:
- You will ‘ideally’ be educated to OND, HND or DEGREE level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- You must be fluent in English and may have experience in Immigration procedures.
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- The Immigration Business Development Specialist must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Immigration Consultancy.
****PLEASE NOTE: KINDLY ATTACH A WORD DOCUMENT DESCRIBING HOW YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATION AND ALSO YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF CANADIAN, AMERICAN, BRITISH AND AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION AND STUDY PROCESSES
Submit completed CV and supporting document.
Please be advised that due to the large volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.