Del Waste Management Company - We are committed to providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ integrated waste management service to the Oil and Gas industry to assist them in meeting the strict demands of the local/international regulatory bodies, as well as complying with the internal values and operating standards of their international parent organizations.
- We are in need of an ICT/IT Intern in our company in Onne, Port Harcourt.
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- Applicants must have a First Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and must have completed NYSC.
- the ability to think logically
- a good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution