Abuja Graduate School - On behalf of the Diaspora Business Investment Development Agency (DIBIDA), is now recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position above.
- Good career opportunities exist with Diaspora Business Investment Development Agency (DIBIDA), a new platform created with UK funding for Diaspora Nigerians who want to exploit huge investment opportunities in Nigeria
- According to the World Bank, about 15 million Diaspora Nigerians remit over US $35 billion each year more than the crude oil revenue. Many diaspora Nigerians want to invest in Nigeria but cannot navigate the "Nigeria factor.”
- Embedded in Abuja Graduate School, the agency will, among other assistance:
- Guide diasporean investors on how the system works
- Provide them with critical and authentic investment and financing information
- Facilitate their investment processes and protect them from scammers.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and detailed CV's
- Please indicate the position as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.