Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
- Manage interfaces with the main contractor through CPY Commissioning Representative for all matters related to commissioning, during the whole life of the project.
- Prepare system limit drawings with regards to the discipline.
- Populate or supervise as required the CAPS database with regards to his discipline.
- Manage cybersecurity and hand-over of packages as per Total requirements
- Manage hand over the process to field operation as per project procedure.
- BSc, BTech or HND in Industrial Control and Automation Regulation or Industrial IT
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- OPERCOM / KAPS, ESD systems
- Advanced Control Systems programming
- Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution
- Knowledge of the FPSO applied his discipline
- Attractive and Negotiable
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email
- Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.