Holdent International Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on October 5, 1999. We opened a business as a manufacturing concern with a vision to fill the gap created by the ban on importation of certain groceries.
Job Duties /Specification
- Conflict resolution
- Advising on compensation and benefits
- Manage performance assessment
- Representing the company in matters with government and regulatory bodies
- Representing the company by membership or participation in professional or similar organizations
- Design, implement and sustain positive employee relations programs that drive high employee engagement and help create a high performing work culture
- Manage and direct safety and health programs
- Managing employee files and data
- Manage facility supplies, PPE and uniforms.
- Extended work hours
- The employee is required to walk around the premises regularly.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
- Resourceful and Energetic
- Exercise good judgment
- Willingness to serve others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain legal framework regulating employment
- Integrity and approachability
- Thorough knowledge of HR management and best practices
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate with a broad range of individuals
- Sound knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- B.Sc. in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or similar Social Science degrees
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.