The Human Resources Officer will
perform a broad range of duties including employee relations, recruitment, and training, health, and safety.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- recruiting, training and developing staff
- Ensure that contract letters have been given to staff within 1 month of their start date
- Ensure that a proper filing system is maintained for all staff information and records.
- Assist in organizing staff training sessions and activities with line manager
- Monitor and record daily staff attendance and overtime.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and liaise with supervisors to ensure that staff absence has been adequately covered to avoid disruption to business activities.
- Ensure that company policy is communicated to all staff.
- Ensure that disciplinary action (fines, penalties, etc) for various offenses are implemented, documented and communicated to staff.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Conduct reference checks and collate guarantor information on prospective candidates.
· Minimum of one (1) year work experience in Human Resources
. Degree or Certification in Human Resources or related course
· Experience in management trainee recruitment or similar recruitment is desirable.
· Highly proficient in MS office suite with particular reference to Excel and Word
· Pays strong attention to detail
· Ability to spot out talent and potentials
· Passion for improving organizational behavior and structure
· Meticulous, highly organized, can work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work with little supervision