- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, and other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and Implement a performance management system that best suits the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Develop a reward and compensation plan.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have at least 2 years cognate experience as an HR generalist
- Must have in-depth knowledge of labor Law and HR practices
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
- Must be confident and very well presentable
- Must be a good team player
- Must reside around Lekki, Lagos.
- Must have administrative Writing Skills
- Must have decision-making skills, Organizational skills, Training, and Developmental Skills.
- Maintaining Employee Files and Records,
- Must have good budgeting skills, Compensation and Wage Planning & Benefits Administration,
- Must have good organizational skills and teamwork.
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.