We are a leading marketer and distributor of medical diagnostics products and services including clinical chemistry and hematology analyzers, medical imaging equipment, and diabetes care products. Our customers include large and medium-sized hospitals and medical laboratories in Nigeria, as well as several Non-Governmental Organizations and affiliates.
We are looking for a qualified, passionate, and energetic professional to lead our HR activities across the country.
- Develop and implement HR systems, policies, and processes
- Ensure HR practices are fully aligned to business goals and objectives
- Support executive management team in preparing and providing accurate information, collating & analyzing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports
- Lead talent sourcing activities within the business
- Actively promote key behaviour, values and culture across the organization
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on HR activities and key performance indicators
- Act as liaison on employee services regarding employee queries, termination and other disciplinary procedures
- Manage onboarding and induction activities for new hires
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and security regulations and policies
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduated with 2:1 or better in social science or related field
- At least 5 years post-graduate working experience in HR role with evidence of career progression
- Relevant Professional HR Qualifications is a must
N6 million annually
Up to N3 million in annual bonuses
Location: Gbagada, Lagos State