- Performance management - deliver performance management programs that drive a high-performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection - direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development - implement and monitor the effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy - develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics - produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership - mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or Business Management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
- Previous Banking experience will be an added advantage.
- To apply via the link above, look at the right side of the page when the link opens