- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- B.Sc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.