The HRM Executive will be responsible for carrying out routine personnel management job functions, such as documentation and filing of HR related issues, implementation of major decisions of management relating to disciplinary of staff, sanctions, rewards, performance management, etc.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Competencies Required –
- Minimum of a degree or equivalent especially in the humanities and
- Should be a registered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.