A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with ALL employees through focused bi-monthly site visits and provide subsequent feedback to management for consideration.
- Successfully handle recruitment from advertising to on-boarding.
- Effective management of labour matters, legal and labour union developments and provide advice on compliance and risk factors.
- Implement the disciplinary procedure in line with company policy and in conjunction with the Head HR & Administration.
- Organizing and overseeing annual appraisal meetings, leave and benefits administration.
- Ensure complaints and grievances are skilfully handled in line with company policy and labour law to promote harmony, justice and employee improvement.
- Ensure all employee data are accurately recorded and constantly updated on Opticon ERP
- Ensure all HR requisitions and payments are processed accurately and on time via Opticon.
- Assist in ensuring company-wide strict compliance with health and safety rules.
- Supervise collation of attendance data and upload for monthly payroll processing.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as the need arises.
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of fairness and objectivity
- Ability to foster good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Impeccable spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills; must be tactful, friendly but firm.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Attention to detail an high level of accuracy
- Discretion with confidential information at all times
- Must be a fast learner
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft office, recognized HR ERP software).
- Advanced knowledge of Nigerian labour law.
- Working knowledge of policy formulation & communication.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate work experience in an HR supervisory role.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in the related HR field
- Membership of a Chartered HR body will be an added advantage