Olive Prime Center- We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client-focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complementary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Assist in background and reference check
- Assist with employee relations;
- Ensure up to date company employee communication;
- Ensure proper documentation of new employees
- Maintain employee files and the HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or in any relevant course.
- Any professional certification(CIPMN, CIPD, etc,) would be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Prior work experience
- Pay attention to details.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.