Médecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care
National Staff File Management:
- Create and update national staff HR’s administrative files: Employment Contract, personal documents, etc.
- Develop filing system for administration department after validation of HR Coordinator.
- Constant update of national staff HR’s administrative filling, copying, filing and scanning of administrative documents
- Completion of Personal files in all aspect.
- Ensure important communications are posted/removed on/from the board (Communications relating to taxes, Staff Memo, CoE, and Code of conduct, pension, relocation policy, holidays etc.)
- Register all staffs and MdM as employers to the necessary Legal entities in Nigeria (PAYE tax, Pension fund tax, Housing Fund tax, and NSITF tax) with approval from Hrco
Daily Workers Attendance Sheet:
- Ensure weekly production and update of DW attendance sheet before 8 AM on Mondays
- Work with Head Medical Supervisor to ensure the attendance sheets got signed from different camps
- Collect fully signed attendance sheet every Friday from all camps through Head Medical Supervisor and file appropriately
Special Daily Workers Payment:
- Prepare incentives for all daily workers whose details are not in payroll using their service agreement/MR; e.g. Lawyer, log assistant, ICT Assistant, drivers etc
- Assist and promote employees understanding and adherence to MdM policies and procedures.
- Participate in recruitment process when requested to do so on behalf of the HR Department
- Comply with MdM policies and practices with respect to code of conduct, safety and security and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Perform any other additional duties on request of the Supervisor
- Because of the emergency relief nature of MDM’s work, working hours may be irregular and employees are expected to be flexible in their approach to working hours under emergency conditions.
- He/she works under the supervision of the Human Resources Officer.
- The employee shall respect Médecins du Monde - France’s schedule and Terms and Conditions of Engagement for National Staff and is expected to be available anytime to answer to emergency situation and be flexible and available beyond normal working hours if requested.
- This job description can be modified according to changes in MDM activities or in the context. It can be amended at any time after mutual consultation, to fit the requirements of the programs.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor in Business Administrations, Public Administrations, Management Sciences
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience in a similar position (preferably with NGO)
- Languages (spoken and written): English (Fluent) and Hausa (is an asset
- Good knowledge particularly with Excel and Word
- Strong work ethic and rigor
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong organization skills
- Team player