We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting-edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Our Client an Oil & Gas firm located in Lagos is looking to fill the role of Human Resource Partner
- The candidate would be actively involved in Human Resources Administration, Client Services, and Business Development. These cut across the following;
- Inform, educate and train internal staff and clients on HR compliance, policies and procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge of current and upcoming HR procedures.
- Set strategy for and administer employee benefits, performance management programs.
- Manage all HR Information Systems, including collaboration and internal teams to integrate information across platforms.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Report all HR activities and employee relation activities to management and provide decision support through HR/Business Metrics.
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients by developing knowledge of their technical support/e-learning needs.
- Manage the full lifecycle of implementation services provided to clients, including working across internal teams to address and proactively avoid services issues.
- Monitor and ensure client satisfaction with all Technical Support/e-learning services.
- Manage communication with clients around product and services
- The document, Report and innovate SLA, Contract agreements, processes, and procedures.
- Inform. Educate, and train clients on products, implementation policies, and procedure.
- Assist in Support Product and services component of proposals to client’s prospects.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources or any related discipline.
- Human Resource Personnel experience.
- Supervisory experience is an added advantage.
- A postgraduate degree or professional qualification is also an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.