Purpose Of The Position
- The HR Officer has primary responsibility for administrative, compliance-oriented and strategic duties such as employee recruitment, managing performance reviews, retaining workers, and handling individual and organizational development and succession planning.
- Maintaining employee records, administering benefits and payroll, and providing employee self-service.
- Compliance-oriented duties include tax reporting and other documentation required by government regulations. It also involves providing employees with needed training or for certifications required to do their jobs.
- Be in charge of selecting appropriate talents by working with recruiting HR tools.
- Coordinate employee reviews to monitor staff performance to ensure continuous performance.
- Ensure corporate culture ties into employee engagement; in other words, the workplace environment's effect on how emotionally connected a worker feels to the company.
- Conduct new employee orientations, Contact references and perform background checks.
- Advise managers on appropriate policies and to ensure the organization follows them in all cases.
- Manage talent development initiatives.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources Management or another related course of study.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. SAGE) will be a plus.
- Management skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills.