- We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer with a relevant experience.
- The candidate would provide administrative support functions to the human resource operations of the Chicken Republic business.
- Create and Manage the HR databases for the division capturing the following type of people; applicants and the required documentation, recruitments in the process and the required update information and/or documents, employees of the company and the required information.
- Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the division
- Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
- Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
- Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly
- Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., Leave Forms, Loan Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Tax forms, etc.
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with our management team
Minimum of Qualifications
- Minimum of university degree or equivalent
- Working experience in HR or similar field.
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong Analytical skills