A reputable transport and logistics company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Policy & procedures implementation of existing and new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation, induction and training programs.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Ensures legal and statutory compliance as per the nature of the business.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system.
- To keep in touch with all department managers providing them with the logistic support to solve all works and employees problems to achieve the established goals.
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.