- To conduct of human resource activities of the organization and to assist in maximizing the strategic use of human resources in areas such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, benefits, training programs and regulatory compliance.
- Supports to deliver on the HR strategy of the firm.
- Plan, organize, direct and control or coordinate the personnel or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Initiate and monitor the entire recruitment process, which consists of job posting, hiring, conducting recruitment exams (if any) and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation and induction process to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Coordination of Appraisal for the entire staff within the organization over a monthly or yearly basis and provision of rewards for exceptional performances.
- Management of annual leave roster, post probation confirmations, data base management, and health, safety and environment services at the branch.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Attend to employees grievances and complaints, provide guidance if necessary.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a creative thinker and excellent team player
- Must be a good initiator and possess good negotiation skills
- Must have excellent skills in management techniques, budgeting, counseling, business planning, and organization and systems design.
- Adequate knowledge of all the human resources policies, including benefits, salary compensation, employment, equal opportunity, payroll, and career planning.
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Social Science or any related field. CIPM or its equivalent will be of an added advantage.
- A Master's Degree in related field is desirable.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience within the human resource field.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws.
- Knowledge of the media industry.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.