- This position will provide leadership and strategic direction, consistent with the overall mission, philosophy and policies of the organization, with responsibility for achieving outcome-based performance improvements and guiding transformative growth.
- Serving as a key member of the Organization’s Executive Leadership Team, the HR and QI manager will direct staff in quality improvements, effective utilization of resources and ensuring that the financial integrity of the institution is well maintained.
- This position requires the ability to motivate and inspire teams, deliver quality, and financial performance; manage multiple projects from concept to completion; ensure high consumer satisfaction, and support connections between the organization’s subsidiaries.
- The ideal candidate will possess solid experience demonstrating the ability to plan effectively, manage productively, recognize and reward positive results, thus creating an environment and culture that enables the organization to fulfil its mission by achieving or exceeding multiple high-priority goals.
Policies and Procedures:
- Extremely target driven and results-focused individual that pays attention to details.
- Manage and report on the effective implementation of a marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote services to increase sales.
- Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintaining quality services that are competitive.
- Continuously improve the quality of services, client satisfaction and client retention strategies.
- Anchors all administrative services and handle all human resources matters in the company.
- Ensures that the culture of the organization is continually reinforced and that overall work ethics reflect the core values of the company.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the office premises, facilities assets and equipment (physical work environment) and ensure that these are secure and efficiently utilized.
Strategic Human Resources Planning:
- Design and manage staffing strategies to ensure appropriate recruitment, retention and succession of staff including orientation programmes; design and implementation of compensation and performance management systems relevant for both development and emergency contexts.
- Develop, maintain and review job descriptions, job evaluation guidelines and employment terms.
- Develop a culture of performance management across the organization, where staff are held accountable and rewarded for high performance.
- Carrying out periodic goal settings and appraisal exercises, and monitoring performance through quarterly reviews.
- Addressing all disciplinary issues through the accurate interpretation of the procedures laid out in the Human Resource Policies.
- Review and recommend to the MD the authorization of Payments, and the payroll.
- Ensure appropriate personnel files and HR documentation is maintained and secure.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division) in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing Law, Nursing or Physiotherapy from a reputable tertiary institution.
- M.sc or MBA in Human Resources or Business Administration from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of two (3) years cognate management experience in a similar position.
- Membership of a relevant professional body and professional certification in HR (such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM)
- Evidence of experience in providing human resources and administration in a reputable company.
- Master's and/or postgraduate specialisation in Human Resources or Business Administration (MBA) with specialisation in HR.
- Resourcefulness in developing the role of HR and setting frameworks for staff development within the organization.
- Competent level skills in core IT applications, particularly MS Office, EXCEL.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate qualified professional staff with strong personal value systems.
- Extraordinary Integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills in English