The successful candidate reports to the Managing Director and is expected to;
- Ensure that there is ROI (return on investment) on training’s on employee through employees’ performance management.
- Manage HR budgets.
- Promote workforce stability through good policies
- Effectively managing relationship between management and the employees of the company
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- 5 years minimum professional work experience with 3 years of core HR experience.
- A member of CIPM or any other relevant professional qualification.
- Must have high level of confidentiality.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Have a functional knowledge of any HR packages.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.