- Manage the company's recruitment and selection of Employees
- Create and execute HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of our organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing issues as they arise.
- Support our current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of the organization human capital
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and other related disciplines.
- A Minimum of 5 years of work experience in human resource management and other related professions.
- Knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices.
- Ability to develop and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Must possess HR professional certification (i.e. CIPM, CIPD)
- Must possess strong project management and presentation skills.
- Must be a high performer requiring minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.