Background: Preferably Legal with/or any certification/experience in Human Resource Management
Skills: Use of Microsoft productivity tools including power point and excel
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain payroll planning and management and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Provide routine legal advice and corporate services including proposals and offer management.
The chosen individual must
exhibit the following:
- People oriented and results driven.
- Be able to learn and apply human resources metrics.
- Ability to architect strategy along with potential leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Law is preferred.