- Reports To: General Manager
- Supervises: Human Resources Officers and Admin Officers
- 3-5years experience in Human Resources and Administration. Experience in operations and outsourcing is an advantage.
- Degree in Business Management/Human Resources
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite.
- Extensive experience with all facets of HR and labour relations management including performance management, talent management, employee relations and developing and negotiating labour contracts.
- Extensive understanding of HR strategic issues and challenges.
- Highly developed senior level management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Work directly with senior managers to translate the needs of the business into HR strategies and actions.
- Ability to facilitate teamwork and staff development.
- Highly developed ability to communicate effectively and confidentially both oral and written with all levels of employees and management.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify complex issues and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to conceptualise, plan to organise and prioritise projects and achieve results.