ICS Outsourcing Limited - Our client in the telecommunication sector is looking to hire a candidate who will be responsible for evaluating site operations and its compliance to HSE standard within the capacity above.
- Investigate accidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace or sites according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- B.Sc. from a recognized institution
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Should be OSHA and NEBOSH certified.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- 3-5 years of cognate experience in a telecommunication industry as an HSE officer.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.