- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Education: Graduate of Civil Engineering.
- Work Experience: Not less than six years’ QA/QC experience in civil or marine engineering. Candidates with Work experience of sea port and container pavement yard engineering gets priority to consider.
- Should be easygoing and flexible in the work, can handle the relationship with Employer’s representative and multiple nationality colleague work environment.
- With excellent abilities to process all kinds of reports, engineering and management documents.
- Civil or marine engineering graduate.
- With good prospects of QC management experience.