Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited, a consulting firm in Lagos, rendering HR and Management consulting service to large corporations in the oil and Gas, downstream sector, is seeking to hire an HR Talent Management Associate
- This position is responsible for designing and implementing; Talent Acquisition, Management, and Development programs and processes for clients.
- Manage end to end talent acquisition for all levels
- Standardize performance management practice, including defining and linking competencies to positions and units
- Work with senior leaders and HR to design and implement talent management processes, and leadership development programs
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Develop and implement learning and development framework
- Develop and Implement a career management framework
- Oversee performance management process
- Support in the development and maintenance of a high-performance culture
- Develop and maintain HR dashboard for management decision making
- Ensure the implementation of HR policies and procedures within the organization and provide advice to employees on policy related issues
- Promote HR projects and initiatives within the organization and ensure the achievement of overall business objectives
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in the Humanities or any other relevant field of study from an accredited University.
- Professional qualifications (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM) desirable.
- Relevant experience in a similar function with progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience with implementation of talent acquisition for executive roles and talent management process development.
- Strong consulting and analytic skills.