Vantage Advisory - We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
- Our HR arm is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency, including ONWARDS (more on onwards.com.ng).
- As an HR Strategy and Employee Experience Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience.
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition strategy, Learning and development strategy, Total Rewards/Compensation operating model and integration points with Benefits, Pension, etc., HR Business Partner Design, CoE Strategy and Design.
- Applying leadership and project management skills to operational teams across the organization in developing strategic plans
- Building methodologies, templates, and instruction to support data analysis, identification of gaps (capacity and capability), and development of gap closure strategies
- Creating executive communication strategies to inform and influence key stakeholders on strategy decisions
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops, running labs, or facilitating meetings
- Conducting environmental scans, labor market studies and scenario planning, workforce modelling to assess forces that will impact leaders’ ability to size and shape workforce
- Analyzing personnel data for accurate understanding
- Researching, benchmarking, and proposing draft competency models
- Facilitating the collaboration of subject matter experts to review, update, and validate occupation-specific competency models
- Experience leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Develop innovative and scalable solutions to drive hiring and meet business objectives
- Design custom and executable staffing plans while building excellent relationships with our client groups within Facebook recruiting
- Design and execute innovative sourcing strategies and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Drive key initiatives, facilitate & lead meetings and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- In partnership with the team, deliver talent and manage candidate pipeline activity to meet or exceed hiring timelines and deliverables
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of leadership experience managing recruiting professionals
- Experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- Experience in data analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Experience influencing senior leadership and executive teams
- Experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans for searches
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.