Development Alternatives, Inc (DAI) is an international global consulting firm headquartered in the USA with offices in the UK and Nigeria. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead complex recruitment assignments that require creative applications of knowledge to specific recruitment challenges.
- Source appropriate candidates through internal and external networks, industry events, DAI’s internal recruitment database and online electronic resources
- Follow standardized processes to screen and select the best candidates, ensuring compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications
- Facilitate decision-making by hiring managers to meet hiring deadlines
- Negotiate candidate salaries, benefits and allowances within programme budget constraints and client regulations
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A University degree with a Second Class Upper. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist with specific experience in managing recruitments is key.
- Professional qualification in Human Resources Management is required.
- In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law, HR best practices and use of any HR software is required.
- Ability to analyse data and provide recommendations.
- Experience working in a global and diverse environment is an added advantage.
- The subject of the mail should be the title of the position applied for, applications without a subject title will NOT be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.