Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and drive the operational performance and service excellence of the employees across the life cycle of service fulfillment.
- Establish and track KPI targets for key unit heads and employees geared towards driving a high-performance business
- Establish quality standards and performance improvement program for all departments and staff within the functional areas of the business
- Develop a performance management framework that would support the value and strategic goal of the organization.
- Recruitment and placement
- Set performance target plans for individual employees and teams respectively.
- Monitor ongoing performance and give feedback to employee Review and evaluate performance appraisal and recommend adequate training needs
- Develop a performance outcome framework that would include coaching and monitoring of employee
- Develop a reward and recognition system for high flyers.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Minimum five (5) years of directly related experience in HR, management improvement programs, quality monitoring, and performance improvement, or similar.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a managerial role. HR certification is an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programs and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be result-oriented.
Salary: 120k (Experience and competence is a key determinant )
NOTE: We'd only accept applications with a written cover letter directed at this job position via Jobberman. All copy and paste generated cover letters will be ignored.