- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Initiate people processing procedures
- Promote talent acquisition functions
- Negotiate business, partnerships, transactions, and other commercial agreements.
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Identify and target attainable opportunities in the market.
- Assume responsibility for pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Recruiting and sourcing for local and international personnel for the oil and gas sector
- Ability to maintain data base of prospective candidates.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability