- Daily staff and human resource management
- Responsible for developing and implementing policies that will aid the attainment of the organizational objective in the areas of strategy, human resources and administration.
- Plans, directs and coordinates human resources management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources to ensure profitability and maintain functions such as employees’ compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliances Ensure the profitability of business operations.
- Ensure implementation of business decisions as agreed at annual retreat including monitoring staff and ensuring business targets are kept in view.
- Hold monthly meetings with CEO and Departmental Heads to facilitate above
- Ensure all processes and regulatory matters are duly complied with
- Review, revise and advice management of amendments required to ensure operating process flows remain efficient
- Ensure company keeps within expense budget and advice if there will be any variation and give reasons for this.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems for the company
- Establishes and maintains department record and reports
- Maintain company organization chart and employee directory
- Responsible for manpower planning
- Advices managers on organizational policy matters
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and result of the department in relation to establish goals
- Develop and monitor work schedules and deliverables from members of staff.
Recruitment and Selection
- Identify vacancies and recruit, conduct assessment and interview applicants
- Plan and conduct new employees orientation to foster positive attitudes towards organizational objectives
- Perform resolution and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Analyzes and modifies compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
Training and Development
- Analyzes training needs for employee development within agreed budget
- Plans, organizes, direct, control or coordinates the personal training for the company
- Developing services agreements for contractors and vendors
- Responsible for vendors selection and management
- Develops procurement budget for the company
- Ensures offices facilities are properly managed and maintained
- Supervision of Digital Media Officer
- Ensure corporate website is updated and running effectively
- Ensure information on website, instagram page, newsletter is appropriate and current
- Seek opportunities for promoting the company and brand through social media
- Bachelor’s degree
- Not more than 35 years of age
- MBA/MSc (added advantage)
- Experience in developing and implementing business strategy
- Knowledge of HR and admin
- Leadership Quality
- Focus and organized
- Knowledgeable in IT, Excel (advanced) and Social Media
- Interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years work in a similar role
- The ideal candidate must be ready to start work immediately.
- Salary above industry average + 5% commission on sales.
- No other immediate benefits.