- Define and communicate standard HCMD business operational risk requirements to actively reduce the number of incidents
- Effectively track and measure performance against operational risk metrics to reduce probability of regulatory interference
- Diligently self-report departmental issues constituting operational risk to internal control for timely resolutions
- Attend relevant risk governance meetings to gain an updated view on operational risk requirements
- Coordinate internal audit sessions between HCMD, internal control and external auditors to facilitate requests in a timely manner
- Drive the development of risk management tools and information systems to continuously improve analytical and risk reporting capabilities of HCMD.
- Efficiently deliver on people related services by driving the automation of policies and processes across the department:
- Lead HCMD’s automation project and provide systematic solutions for HCMD platform issues to drive adoption and reduce system downtime
- Coordinate IT department and vendor engagement on PCS developments
- Manage PCS platform and troubleshoot concerns for timely resolutions
- Collaborate with the strategic projects team to highlight additional processes which can be automated for more efficient delivery of HCMD services
- Minimum Education - First Degree in any relevant Social Sciences and Humanities; Higher Degrees/Professional Certifications.
- 5 years of relevant work experience as HR Generalist with solid understanding of HR policies and operational risk issues.