A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Recruitment & Selection; Coordinate the entire staff recruitment process, which includes but is not limited to analyzing the skills and qualities required for each particular job, developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, testing, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting pre-employment reference checks etc.
- Training & Development; Analyze training needs of departments, plan training programs and oversee the logistics of such programs.
- Identify training and development needs/ opportunities within the company through job analysis, appraisals and regular consultation with line managers
- Coordinate training vendors and participants to ensure all schedules are met.
- Employee Management & Policies
- Work closely with the departments and staff, attending to their concerns and requests.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by administering contracts and help to solve work-related problems.
- Responsible for developing policies, procedures and codes of conduct in the company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years prior work experience in Human Resources.
- High level of planning & organizational skills, Effective oral and written communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills, High proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools, People / Resource management skills, Highly innovative & creative, Detail & Result orientation, Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, Must be able to gather and analyze information, High level of initiative, Good conflict management skills, Good negotiation skills, Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, High analytical ability, Good investigative skills, Numerical Skills, Process Improvement Ability, Supply Management & Inventory Control, Project Management Skills, Presentation Skills, Good Reporting Skills